Bring on the food!
Food Vendor Information:
- The first step in partnering as a food vendor is to fill out the application.
- Our Food Vendor Coordinator is Dexter Saddler (email@example.com).
- There is no charge for food vendor space.
- All food vendors will work as independent contractors, paying for their own food, setting their own menu, operating under their own permits/licenses, setting their own prices, and setting up their space.
- Menu restrictions include no Biblically unclean meats and no alcohol.
- Commercial kitchen space can be provided for prep for those food vendors who need it and make advanced arrangements.
- - Amplified noise and generators are prohibited.