Once Submitted, this application will be processed by the Forget Me Not team and we will get back to you letting you know if your booth is approved for the event ASAP and, at the latest, within a week of the June 1 application deadline.
Forget Me Not Booth Overview
Forget Me Not is an annual event that builds community connection for positive change in the Mat-Su Valley by prompting those organizations that are serving our community in love. The booths at our event are reserved for those organizations!
If that sounds like a good fit for your business, non-profit, church ministry or personal hobby, we invite you to apply to host a booth.
We want to shine a spotlight on the good things you are going in our community.
It's FREE to host a booth! But we are picky. We want to feature those causes that are making the greatest difference in our community. We hope that is your cause.
What will be provided on site?
• Space: We will provide a 10’ by 10’ space. Most spaces will be outdoor. There is some indoor space for those that need to be indoors.
• Electricity: We will provide electricity to your booth if you indicate that you need it in the application.
What is required of booth hosts?
• Application: Submit a completed application bellow before June 1.
• Equipment: Supply any booth equipment, décor or supplies (tables, signs…)
• Setup: Hosts will do all the set up for their booth. The site will be open for setup on Thursday and Friday (June 8 & 9) from 8am to 8pm, and Sunday beginning at 6am. Forget Me Not organizers will not be responsible for the security of any materials left on site prior to the event.
• Cleanup: Hosts will remove everything from their booth site by Sunday (June 11), 11pm.
• Staffing: Booths must be staffed during the entire event, 12-6pm.
• Sales: If your cause has merchandise we are happy for you to advertise it but no sales will be allowed at the event.
• Substances: Forget Me Not is a drug free, alcohol free, smoke free event.
• Family Friendly: Booths will not be allowed to promote any activity that is not appropriate for a family friendly event. Most likely, if there would be any issue on this point it would be identified in the application process. Please help us make this event a wholesome experience for all ages.
• Noise Production: Booths are not allowed to amplified or electronic noise. This includes music, megaphones, sound systems.
Booth Application Contact:
• Cora Carleson, email@example.com